2017 Holika Dahan Shubh Muhurat Date Time, Holika Dahan Bonfire Timing In India, Holika Dahan 2017 Bonfire Video Mp4 In Available here
12th March 2017 Happy Holi Shubh Muhurat Date & Time
Holika Dahan 2017 Shubh Muhurat Time, Bonfire Timing In India and Puja Muhurat on Holika Dahan and Mantra On Holika Dahan : Holi is the most popular and most awaited festival of India, Billion Hindu People Celebrate Holi in all over the world and On a choti holi, People use to do Born Fire, In Hindi – Holika Dahan Shubh Muhurat Time, The time of Holika Dahan is different different in all over the world, is it so because Moon Can not be Present in all over the world at same time, if in america, it is morning then in India will be an night, so don’t get worry, we will tell you every country shubh time for holika dahan means bonfire.
Holika was the sister of Demon King Hiranyakashyap. She tried to kill his niece Prahlad on the order of his King brother Hiranyakashyap. Demon king declared that nobody will worship of god, i am your king, you should worship me. But his own son Prahlad was the true devotee of Lord Vishnu. that’s why Hiranyakashyap ordered holika to kil Prahlad. Holika sat between the fire woods with Prahlad. But Lord Vishnu save prahlad and Holika died by burning out. We have the full story of Bhakt Prahlad & Holika in the below of this paragraph.
13th March Holika Dahan 2017 Puja Timing
Holika Dahan also known as holi ka Deepak and Choti holi, the Holi Puja shold be done when after sun set during the time of stars, it also be saidthat during holika dahan, all the negative energies burn in bonfire. People do many activities during the holika dahan, we will provide full vieo of holika Dahan and also tell you in video about the exact time of Holika Dahan Shubh Muhurat Time In India. You should take advantage of our article and check the correct timing of Holika Dahan which we will provide in this post.
See Also – Happy Holi Whatsapp Dp Profile Pics
See Also – Advance Happy Holi SMS
Holika Dahan will be on 12nd March
Holika Dahan Muhurta = 20:50 to 24:07+
Duration = 3 Hours 16 Mins
Bhadra Punchha = 16:41 to 17:53
Bhadra Mukha = 17:53 to 19:53
The Time of Holika Dahan Will Be an 08:53 on 11/Mar/2017
The Time of end Holika Dahan Will Be an 09:53 on 12/Mar/2017
Holika Dahan 2017 Bonfire Video Clips In India
In Below video you will be the real story of holika Dahan and you will also get the answer that how Holika Was Burnt and Prahlad Didn’t.And in below Video, we are also telling about the Holika Shubh Muhurat Time.Hope that you also liked our post on Holika Shubh Muhurat time and in above video we also tell about the character of hirnay kashyap, Holika and Prahlad, it’s mandatory for all of us to know about the real story of holika Dahan, Before Celebrating Holi Festival.
Holika Dahan 2017 Puja Vidhi Bonfire Timing 2017
Share this post, so everyone get to know about the real story of holika Dahan and you can share this post by using below share link. Wish you all a happy and safe Holi.Don’t forget to know about Puja and Mantra Muhurat on Holika Dahan.
Holika Dahan Puja Vidhi PDF in Hindi
In this post you can also read Holika Dahan Vidhi in hindi which helps you to burn holika on Shubh timing and with proper tradition. The festival of Holi is described in manuscripts and texts whose name are Narad Purana and Bhavishya puran. The holi is also described in the Ramgarh of state Vindhya 300 years before Jesus Christ’s record. The poem of Vasant Ritu and Vasantotsav are also remained favourite topics in Sanskrit literature. If you wanna perform all the worship of Holika properly then you should read these Holika Dahan Puja Vidhi in Hindi which are easily available in this article.
We have listed down Mantra in Sanskrit and along with that we have explained the essence of those Mantras. If one is not able to chant those Mantras, then one can chant them in his own language with the same spirit.
- Keep all Puja ingredients in a plate. Accompany a small water pot with Puja Thali. While on the Puja spot, sit down such that either facing the East or the North direction. After that sprinkle some water on the Puja Thali and yourself while chanting following Mantra thrice.ऊँ पुण्डरीकाक्ष: पुनातु। x 3
Above Mantra is to remember Lord Vishnu and seek his blessings before starting any auspicious work. It is also done to purify the place of worship.
- Now take the water, rice, flower and some money in the right hand and take Sankalp.ऊँ विष्णु: विष्णु: विष्णु: श्रीमद्भगवतो महापुरुषस्य विष्णोराज्ञया अद्य दिवसे ________ (संवत्सर का नाम लें e.g. विश्वावसु) नाम संवत्सरे संवत् ________ (e.g. 2069) फाल्गुन मासे शुभे शुक्लपक्षे पूर्णिमायां शुभ तिथि ________ (e.g. मंगलवासरे) ________ गौत्र (अपने गौत्र का नाम लें) उत्पन्ना ________ (अपने नाम का उच्चारण करें) मम इह जन्मनि जन्मान्तरे वा सर्वपापक्षयपूर्वक दीर्घायुविपुलधनधान्यं शत्रुपराजय मम् दैहिक दैविक भौतिक त्रिविध ताप निवृत्यर्थं सदभीष्टसिद्धयर्थे प्रह्लादनृसिंहहोली इत्यादीनां पूजनमहं करिष्यामि।
By chanting above Mantra, one is reciting currently prevailing Hindu date, place of worship, his family surname and his name, including purpose of Puja and to whom Puja is offered, so that all the benefits of Puja are targeted to the worshipper.
- Now remember Lord Ganesha after taking flower and rice in the right hand. The Mantra to chant while remembering Lord Ganesha is –गजाननं भूतगणादिसेवितं कपित्थजम्बूफलचारुभक्षणम्।
उमासुतं शोकविनाशकारकं नमामि विघ्नेश्वरपादपमजम्।।ऊँ गं गणपतये नम: पंचोपचारार्थे गंधाक्षतपुष्पाणि समर्पयामि।
While reciting above Mantra, apply Roli and rice on a flower and offer it along with fragrance to Lord Ganesha.
- After worshipping Lord Ganesha, remember Goddess Ambika and chant following Mantra. While reciting below Mantra, applying Roli and rice on a flower and offer it along with fragrance to Goddess Ambika.ऊँ अम्बिकायै नम: पंचोपचारार्थे गंधाक्षतपुष्पाणि सर्मपयामि।।
- Now remember Lord Narasimha by chanting following Mantra. While reciting below Mantra, applying Roli and rice on a flower and offer it along with fragrance to Lord Narasimha.ऊँ नृसिंहाय नम: पंचोपचारार्थे गंधाक्षतपुष्पाणि समर्पयामि।।
- Now remember devotee Prahlada and chant following Mantra. While reciting below Mantra, applying Roli and rice on a flower and offer it along with fragrance to devotee Prahlada.ऊँ प्रह्लादाय नम: पंचोपचारार्थे गंधाक्षतपुष्पाणि समर्पयामि।।
- Now stand in front of Holi with folded hands and request to fulfill your wishes while chanting following Mantra.असृक्पाभयसंत्रस्तै: कृता त्वं होलि बालिशै:
अतस्त्वां पूजयिष्यामि भूते भूतिप्रदा भव:।।
It means that some foolish and childish people, due to constant fear of blood sucking demons, created Holika. Hence, I worship you and seek power, wealth and prosperity for myself.
- Offer rice, fragrances, flower, unbreakable Moong lentil, turmeric pieces, coconut and Bharbholiye (garland made of dried cow dung which is also known as Gulari and Badkulla) to Holika. Three, five or seven rounds of raw yarn are tied around the Holika while circumambulating it. After that empty the water pot in front of Holika pile.
- Holika is burnt after that. Usually, the fire from the public bonfire is brought home to burn Holika. After that, all men wear auspicious mark of Roli and take blessings from elders. People circumambulate Holika and offer new crops to the bonfire and roast them. The roasted grains are distributed as Holika Prasad.
Next morning, on the day of wet Holi, the ash from the bonfire is collected and smeared on the body. The ash is considered pious and it is believed that body and soul is purified after applying it. By using the ash of bonfire many remedies are suggested by astrologers.
Happy Holi Prahlad Story in Hindi PDF
Most of the people like to read Prahlad and Holika story on holi festival. This is an ancient story which tells us why we celebrate holi or what is the story behind the celebration of Holi festival. So friends with the help of this article you can read the full story of Happy Holi Prahlad Story in Hindi. Prahlad was the true devotee of Lord Vishnu and son of Hiranyakashyap. Hiranyakashyap was a rude and demon king what thought that he is the god of his kingdom. He created restrictions on the worship of all gods and banned all the temples. If you wanna know the full story of Prahlad and Hiranyakashyap then read the Holika Prahlad story of Holi in Hindi which is easily available in this article.